Your dedication to assisting our program is greatly appreciated and we thank you in advanced for your support. Please perform the following 3 steps below to become a Coach. Then complete the online portion of US Lacrosse training seminars.
Step 1: US Lacrosse Membership-$55 Go to www.uslacrosse.org Join or Renew your membership. Please write this # down and keep it handy.
• Set up your account as a Coach Level > Select Charter MONTANA/NORTHWEST LACROSSE NOT FLATHEAD LACROSSE > at checkout please request the 2020 Boys Rules Book to be mailed to your home.
• Then email your USL Member # to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can add you as a coach to be assigned to a NWLAX team.
Step 2: USL Background and Safesport Training
• After becoming a USL member, sign-in to your account
• Once signed in click on your NAME at the top right click under MY ACCOUNT
• On the right side under QUICK LINKS click on BACKGROUND CHECK
• This will either show you your background status or prompt you to complete the background check
• Also, under QUICK LINKS go to SAFESPORT TRAINING and complete the training
Step 3: League Athletics and NWLAX Coaches Registration
• Go to www.leagueathletics.com
• Sign in by using 59901 as the Zip Code and LACROSSE as the Sport
• To the right of 2020 Coaches Registration click on REGISTER
• You will then be redirected to the NWLAX website to complete the coaches registration. Follow all of the steps to complete.
You have successfully registered as a coach! But you are not done yet. Take these required online courses on the USL website. This should take about 2 hours total.
1. Level 1-Fundamentals of Coaching Boys Lacrosse
• USL website at the top click on COACHES and go to BECOMING A COACH
• In Red click on LEVEL 1 ONLINE COURSES
• Scroll down to TAKE A COURSE
• Select CATALOG
• Select the first line COACHES then LEVEL 1 Courses
• Then complete each course
2. PCA- Double Goal Coach 1- Coaching for Winning & Life
• Follow the same steps as above, except select Line 6 PCA Courses instead of Line 1 Coaches and complete the PCA training